Bethany Hansen Physical Therapy
Bethany has a passion for all things pelvic health. In her 16 years of experience, she has heard countless stories of medical professionals being unfamiliar, unsupportive, and overall unhelpful for persons with pelvic-related dysfunction. Her mission is to listen, learn, and work hard to better support and serve these people who have struggled to find answers for their pelvic health concerns. With her experience and extensive continued education in pelvic health, she utilizes many different treatment approaches to help people achieve the best possible outcomes. She enjoys collaborating with people to create individualized care plans and her passion is to empower people, reduce fear, and get people back to doing the activities that they love to do.
A native of Chicago, Bethany and her family moved to the Twin Cities in 2012. She has boy/girl twins and enjoys hanging out with her family, riding bikes, camping, exploring Minnesota, trying out new work-outs and exercise techniques, and nerding out with PT research and pelvic health social media groups.
She currently sees clients at Blooma (Minneapolis), in-home, and virtual sessions. Contact Bethany to book a session or, if you have questions, a phone consult.
“My hope is that awareness about pelvic health issues continues to grow, so that every person is able to get the help they need to heal.”
- Pregnancy/post-pregnancy pain
- Frequent urination, strong urge to urinate (urgency), urinary incontinence, or pelvic organ prolapse
- Pain in the pelvis, genital region, bladder, abdomen, hip, thigh, low back, tailbone, or pelvic floor musculature, including endometriosis s and pain with intercourse
- Return to activity after an abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Weakness, diastasis rectus abdominis (DRA)
- Constipation, fecal incontinence
- Orthopedic and pelvic floor dry needle certified
- Northwestern University: Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Indiana University: Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
- Functional Dry Needling: Kinetacore Level 1, Kinetacore Pelvic Floor
Physical therapy Services
Services will include a variety of techniques depending on your specific issue. If you have any questions regarding the amount of time and service that would be most beneficial to you, please reach out and connect with us. We are ready to partner with you as you take the next step to better understand your body and its specific needs.
- 60 minute visit $135
- 45 minute visit $120
- Virtual Visits $80 initial visit/ $50 follow up
- Phone Consultation Free